We welcome all players from beginners to golf veterans. Our 18 holes will test your golf skills with every stroke. In this section you will find our daily rates, membership fees, league information and local rules.
Members are also invited to special member-only events throughout the golfing season.
- White stakes define Out of Bounds, All roads are out of bounds.
- Yellow stakes define Water Hazards.
- Red stakes define Lateral Water Hazards.
- Play all areas where fescue has been allowed to growasLateral Hazards.
- Embedded ball rule in effect at all times.
- Fences, car paths, and staked trees are obstructions.
- Play all formally planted areas as Ground Under Repair.
- Golf Road defines the Boundry for Hole #16 and Hole #8.
- Villas Crossing Road defines the Boundry for hole #11.
Please play with all due haste and be courteous to your fellow players!
"Play the ball as it lies and leave the course as you find it"